LOQI collaborates with artists from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible. They committed to being high-quality, eco-friendly and affordable. They want their bags to appeal to people from the most different ends of the spectrum. The more people who like their bags, the more people will practice reuse, the better off we will all be tomorrow.
- LOQI Museum Collection
- Eco-friendly, reusable, chemical-free, long-lasting, water-resistant, washable
- Zipper storage bag included and it can be used as a coin bag
- Bag weights 2 oz but can carry 44 lbs
- Bag Measurement: 20" x 16.5"
- Pocket Measurement: 4.5" x 4.5"
- Handle Measurement: 11"
- Material: Polyester
- Sku: LOQI-RG
Soft blue. Green acanthus leaves. Small orange trees. Makes you only want to dive into the exquisite colour palette of the Orchard Dearle by William Morris recycled tote bag.
© William Morris revolutionized Victorian taste. During his lifetime Morris designed over 50 wallpapers, experimenting with vegetable dye for color. Hand printed woodblocks, designs of fruits, and wreaths demonstrated his interest in naturalism.