LOQI collaborates with artists from around the world to bring you a wide range of the most original bag designs possible. They committed to being high-quality, eco-friendly and affordable. They want their bags to appeal to people from the most different ends of the spectrum. The more people who like their bags, the more people will practice reuse, the better off we will all be tomorrow.
- LOQI Museum Collection
- Eco-friendly, reusable, chemical-free, long-lasting, water-resistant, washable
- Zipper storage bag included and it can be used as a coin bag
- Bag weights 2 oz but can carry 44 lbs
- Bag Measurement: 20" x 16.5"
- Pocket Measurement: 4.5" x 4.5"
- Handle Measurement: 11"
- Material: Polyester
- Sku: loqi-pr
Enigmatic Aria. Fascinating femininity. A glassy gaze. An elixir of light. Look luminous with Vermeer’s Girl With A Pearl Earring tote bag. © Mauritshuis, The Hague.
Richly-colored ruminations. Serene interior scenes. Marvelous luminosity. 17th century Dutch artist Johannes Vermeer was well-known during his time, but became world-famous long after his death for his delicate depictions of domestic life.